Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme 2023, Application Form pdf, Last Date, Launch Date, Benefit, Loan, Apply Online, Documents Details, Eligibility, Interest Rate, Shrama Shakti Karnataka Gov in, Login, Payment Status Check, Amount, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News
For the benefit of minority population of the Karnataka state government has announced a scheme named as Shrama Shakti scheme Karnataka. This scheme will help the minorities in the form of providing loans at low interest so that they can start their own business for livelihood. The details of the scheme about how to get benefit through it is provided below.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Shrama Shakti Scheme
|Age should be between 18 to 55 Years
|Rs. 50,000 Loan at 4 % Interest
|Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) Offline
|080-22860999 & 080-22861226
|Shrama Shakti Scheme Portal
Shrama Shakti Scheme Objective
State minorities corporation has decided to encourage the youth of Karnataka to established their own business. This initiative will not only provide a means of livelihood to these young generation but also helps to lower the states unemployment rate. There are many youth in Karnataka from minority community who are far behind in their career as compared to other community and have nothing to do. This minority scheme, named Shrama Shakti Scheme, will provide a way for these people to support a livelihood for themselves.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023 Free Electricity for Low-Income Households, apply now
Shrama Shakti Scheme Loan Amount
The loan given to the youth of minority community under the Shram Shakti Scheme will be of ₹ 50000 and the government will charge a interest rate of 4% on it. The minority community in the state of Karnataka is going through economic crisis and there is not much employment available for them to support their daily needs. Due to which they are living in extreme poverty.
This will give them a new way of living. Apart from loans, the government will also provide art and technical training to these minority communities so that they can establish their own employment. This loan given by the government will be for 36 months. The special thing about the loan scheme is that if Loan taker returns half the loan to the government within 36 months, then he will get a subsidy on the remaining amount. This will help minority people to settle and establish their enterprises.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for All Students above 12th Pass
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Interest Rate
This scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the minority community of the state.
The main attraction of the scheme is that under this scheme, the government will give a loan of ₹ 50,000 at 4% interest rate to the beneficiary minority.
Gruha Lakshmi scheme Karnataka Apply now to Get Rs 2000 monthly
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Benefit
- Shrama Shakti Scheme is launched by government to provide benefits to the minorities of state which are as under:
- The minority community of the state will greatly benefit from this scheme and they will get loans at low interest rates so that they can do some business for their livelihood.
- Loan amount is of ₹50,000 that will be given to the eligible candidates and interest rates will be of 4%.
- If the beneficiary returns half of the loan amount within 36 months from the date of the loan taken then he will get subsidy on the remaining amount.
- Artistic and technical training will also be provided to the beneficiary.
- The scheme will help youth from the minorities community to a great deal in earning a livelihood for themselves and will reduce the burden of unemployment of the state.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
- An applicants should full fill the following criteria to get Shrama Shakti scheme benefits:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
Age of the minority applicant should be between 18 to 55 years.
- Minority community includes Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Christian, Parsi and Buddhist.
- If someone in the family is working as a government servant then applicant from that family is not eligible.
- The regular financial income of the applicant should not be 3.5 lakh per annum.
- Applicants should not be a previous loan defaulter.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Document Required
- Proof of Permanent Residence of Karnataka
- Print of Online Application Form.
- Minority Certificate [ most important document]
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook photo Copy
- Project Report of the Business
- Self-Declaration Form
- Self-Declaration Form for Surity
Shrama Shakti Scheme Online Apply
Following are the steps to apply for the shrama Shakti scheme:
- Visit official website of the scheme. You can do so by following the link.
- Now you have to enter your valid mobile number and verify it with the OTP received.
- No feel the required details as demanded in the form like your contact details, project details and your personal information.
- Now upload your valid documents on the portal.
- Before submission check all the details which you have provided. After its checked click the submit button given there.
- Now take the printout of the application form you have submitted and attach all the required documents.
- The panel from the district section will now verify your application and will inform you about the verifications if it is approved or not.
- If all the procedure found correct then the eligible candidate from the community will get the loan amount directly in their bank account.
Note: it’s important for you to check all the documents before applying for the scheme so that you should not get rejected in the last process. Keep in mind that only a resident of Karnataka state and belonging to minority community is eligible for the scheme. List of eligible minority community is given below.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023: Get Rs 3000 per month
Shrama Shakti Scheme eligible Minorities
Here the list of minorities a provided those who are eligible for the loan scheme by the Karnataka Government:
Shrama Shakti Scheme Status Check
To check the status in the scheme you have to login and enter valid login details in the official portal.
After providing the details and entering login credentials you will be able to check the current status of your application.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Login
If you have applied for the Shrama Shakti scheme then you can easily login by visiting the official website.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Karnataka Helpline Number
The helpline number of the Shrama Shakti Scheme are:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This scheme which is started by the Karnataka Government will be helpful to the minority community to a great deal. This will provide the minority community the way of earning livelihood and will also reduce the burden of unemployment on the. The scheme will benefit those youngsters who want to start something of their own. Shrama Shakti Scheme will help them financially to establish their business. With a low interest rate of 4% it will also help beneficiary to return the loan amount without any hassle. The scheme will give a platform to the youngsters from minority community ab tak Karnataka state to stand on their own feet.
Q : What is Shram Shakti Scheme?
Ans : Shram Shakti scheme of Karnataka will help youth minorities of the state to established their own business by providing a loan of ₹50,000.
Q : Who can apply for the Shrama Shakti Scheme?
Ans : only permanent resident of Karnataka state and belonging to the minority community or eligible for the scheme.
Q : What is the interest rate in Shram Shakti Scheme loan?
Ans : The interest rate is 4%.
Q : What is the age limit for the Shrama Shakti Scheme?
Ans : The applicant should be be between 18 to 55 years of age to be eligible for this scheme