Government of Karnataka has started a new scheme for the benefit of the youngsters in the state. Name of the scheme is Karnataka yoga Nidhi scheme. This scheme will be implemented throughout the state after the assembly elections. In this article we will get to know as how to enroll for the yuva Nidhi Yojana and what are the benefits for the applicants.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
Karnataka government will soon launch the yuva Nidhi Yojana for the young generation of the state to give them economic security. This Yojana will deal with the financial problem of the educated unemployed youth of Karnataka state in the form of providing monthly cash to them. This will help support themselves and their family. The beneficiary of the scheme will receive the financial assistant into their provided bank accounts via direct benefit transfer (DBT). You can apply via both the methods provided by the government be it online or offline.
August Update of the Scheme
From the official sources it’s been said that Yuva Nidhi is scheduled to come into effect from December or January.
This scheme (Yuva Nidhi programme) is one of the five assurance programs as been proposed by the Congress lead government in Karnataka state trial to the elections due in the state soon. As per the state government, Yuva Nidhi program will provide financial assistance on a monthly basis to the educated unemployed youngsters of the Karnataka state and the scheme will be implemented around December 2023 to January 2024. Diploma holders unemployed youth will receive a monthly cash of rupees 1500 from the state government and unemployed graduates who are yet to find a job for them since last six months will get monthly allowance of Rs. 3000.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for All Students above 12th Pass
Details of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana (Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme)
|Name of Scheme
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Initiated by Karnataka Government
|Karnataka State Government
|Unemployed Youth of the state
|Assistance to be Provided
|1500 to 3000/- Rs. per month
|Online / Offline
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Assistance fee
Under this scheme, following amount will be provided to beneficiaries:
|Rs. 3000 per month
|Unemployed Diploma holders
|Rs 1500 Per Month
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Objective
The prime objective of the programme is to provide financial security for the unemployed educated youth of the Karnataka state. This is to give a sense of security to them so that they don’t feel dependent on others for their important daily needs.
Gruha Lakshmi scheme Karnataka Apply now to Get Rs 2000 monthly
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Following are the benefits of scheme:
- Yuva Nidhi scheme has been launched for the betterment of Karnataka’s youth.
- The scheme will provide monetary help per month to the unemployed graduates and diploma holders.
- Unemployed graduates will receive monetary benefit of ₹3000 per month and diploma holders will receive ₹1500 per month.
- These financial aid will go directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- One can apply for this scheme in both mode, online or offline.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will receive this monthly benefit till they find a suitable employment for them.
- This financial aid from the state government will help States youth to have some financial stability and will not be dependent of the daily needs to others.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023 : Free Electricity for Low-Income Households, apply now
Features of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi
Some of the features of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme are:
- To lower the state’s unemployment rate.
- To give some financial help to the unemployed degree and diploma holders.
- It will help beneficiaries to be self dependent for their daily needs.
- Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
To be eligible for this scheme the applicant should be permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Graduate degree holders and diploma holders are eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme’s benefit will not be given to the people who are already getting similar benefits from other programs.
- To get the financial aid your bank account must building to Aadhar.
Documents Required to Apply
- Permanent residence Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Registration Process
Those who are interested in applying for this financial assistance program from the state government will have to wait for some time. This scheme has just been announced and how it will be implemented has not been told yet. As soon as we get any update from the government, we will update it in the article.