With the launch of ulbhryndc org portal, everyone in Haryana will be able to verify the mistakes related to property ID at their own level while sitting at home. We have given complete information about Haryana Property Verification Portal 2023, Haryana property verification portal new registration, login, check status, make payment process, how to do property verification portal Haryana (ulbhryndc) verification etc. in this article.
Haryana Property Tax Payment last date extended to 30 September 2023 (ulbhryndc org)
ulbhryndc org: The state government has decided to extend the last date for payment of Haryana Property Tax till 30 September 2023. The government has clarified that taxpayers will be able to avail 15 percent rebate on their property tax payments. The exemption on Haryana Property Tax Payment is applicable only on the bill amount payable for the financial year 2023-24. The authority has not given any relaxation on the interest amount applicable on late property tax payment.
Earlier, the last date for property tax payment was July 31, 2023 and the rebate given was 10 percent. However, due to irregularities in the Haryana Property Tax Payment survey, most of the Haryana residents were unable to avail the exemption. This is one of the main reasons why the authority has taken the initiative to extend the last payment date.
Steps to pay ULB Haryana Property Tax online (ulbhryndc org)
Haryana Administration has provided the facility to deposit Haryana Property Tax in both online and offline mode (ULB Haryana Property Tax online). To pay ULB Haryana Property Tax online, follow the easy steps given below-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ULB Haryana https://ulbhryana.gov.in or https://ulbhryndc.org/ (ulbhryndc property tax).
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Online Services’ tab.
- Step 3: Under Online Services, click on the URL opposite Property Tax Dues Payment or https://ulbhryndc.org.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the Property Tax Dues Management page and No Dues Certificate Management page of Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Haryana.
- Step 5: If you are a registered user, login using the registered mobile number. Select Citizen from the drop-down list in login.
- Step 6: If you are not a registered user, click on the New User Registration tab and proceed with registration.
- Step 7: Once registered, you have to enter the property details like district, village, locality, house number, owner name and property number.
- Step 8: After filling all the details, proceed for online payment. You can use Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Mobile Wallet/RTGS/IMPS for online payment of ULB Haryana Property Tax.
Haryana property verification online registration process | Registration NDC (ulbhryndc) New User Registration
- First you have to go to the official website of property verification portal ulbhryndc.org.
- Then you have to click on New Registration on the home page.
- As soon as you click on new registration, a new page will open which is as follows.
- On this page you will have to fill your name, father/husband’s name, mobile number and click on Register.
- After this you will receive OTP on your given mobile number, fill it.
- In this way your registration process on Haryana property verification portal will be completed.
Haryana property verification portal login process (ulbhryndc org:)
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana property verification portal, ulbhryndc.org.
- Then the home page will open in front of you like below-
- Here you have to leave citizen as the login type.
- Then you fill the mobile number, click on login, after that you will receive OTP on the mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- In this way your Haryana verification portal will be logged in.