Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme is launched in Manipur State. It was launched by State CM Biren Singh on the occasion of government’s first anniversary. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 10 lakh will be given to one person from every household across the state.
The age of that beneficiary should be less than 65 years. This scheme is intended to reduce unemployment
in Manipur & thus improvement in the life of the people. Keep reading the article to know all the important aspects of this scheme, like eligibility, application process etc, so that you too can take its benefits.
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme 2023
This decision of giving an incentive of Rs 10 lakh to one person below 65 years of age from every household in Manipur state will go a long way in boosting the economy of the state. The beneficiary can use the remaining amount in his business or invest in any scheme for his future 30% of this grant of Rs. 10 lakh will be given as aid.
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme Details in Highlights
|Scheme||One Family One Livelihood Scheme|
|Objective||To grant aid to its People|
|Beneficiaries||State’s citizens of age lesser than 65 years|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
|Facebook Page||Join Here|
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme Objective
- This scheme was launched to provide financial assistance to the people & families of Manipur state. Through this they can start their business and earn livelihood.
- People in the state of Manipur will be getting financial aid from the state government to build their own enterprises and support themselves to secure their livelihoods.
- This novel initiative has a budget of Rs 1,000 crore. This scheme to provide ₹10 lakh incentive to the people of Manipur is a good oppertunity for those who will recieve it.
- Thirty percent of the incentive money of Rs.10 lakh would be provided as financial assistance to the eligible families to start their business. The remaining funds can be utilised by the beneficiaries to make additional investments in their companies and safeguard their financial prospects.
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme Eligibility
One should fulfill following eligibility criteria for availing benefits of this scheme (Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme)
- Applicant’s age should be below 65 years and anyone above this age can’t apply.
- There is no bar in terms of gender, religion or community for applying under this scheme.
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme Documents | CM One Family One Livelihood Yojana
- Permanent residence certificate of the state
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Business details
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme application process | How to apply for CM One Family One Livelihood Yojana
All those who want to apply for Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme can fill the application form from the official website of the scheme. Till now only announcements have been made and the official website related to the scheme is not yet available. As soon as the official website is made available by the government, it will be updated in this article and website. To get the latest updated news regarding government schemes and sarkari Yojana join the Telegram Group and Facebook page.
Manipur one family one livelihood scheme form download
Once the government declares the official website of the scheme the related application form will be made available on the site. You have to download and fill out the form and then submit to the related department.
Manipur one family one livelihood scheme Helpline Number | CM One Family One Livelihood Scheme Helpline number
A helpline number related to the scheme will be made available once the official website is launched. Applicants can get information and get their query solved from the helpline number. All the important numbers will be updated in this article as soon as it’s made available by the concerned authority.
What is Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme ?
Under Manipur one family one livelihood scheme one person who is below the age of 65 years in every household of the Manipur state will get a grant of ₹10 lakhs incentive from the state government.
1 thought on “Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme, ₹10 Lakhs to one Person in Family”
Thank you very much our Hon’ble CM of Manipur for your One family one livelihood scheme.