Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023: Maharashtra State extends an invitation to apply for pre-training for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET-2025 to students belonging to Other Backward Class Nomadic Castes, Vimukt Tribes, and Special Backward Class. Mahajoti provides online test preparation for MHT-CET, JEE, and NEET. Furthermore, Mahajyoti offers a complimentary Mahajyoti Tab and 6GB of daily internet data to students enrolled in their online courses. For detailed information on Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana, including highlights, eligibility criteria, required documents, registration steps, contact details, and more, please read below.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra 2023
Free tablet Yojana started by Maharashtra government is for those students who comes from under privileged classes. This Yojana is for students who are not so much financially good and can’t keep up with their peers. Among those mentioned above students will be chosen for the MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 pre-coaching. In addition to the initial daily 6GB of internal storage for students, Mahajyoti provides free coaching for these exams and offers a complimentary tablet for online education. To apply for these programs and access online classes, visit https://mahajyoti.org.in/ and follow the guidelines for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Program 2023.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Initiated by||Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research And Training Institute|
|Benefits||online coaching, Free tablet|
Eligibility Criteria for Yojana
Following mentioned eligibility criteria must be met before applying for the Yojana:
- Applicants should be the permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- You must have passed Class 9 exam to be eligible for it.
- While registering for the Yojana students must provide photocopy of their 9th class report card Aadhar card and other required documents.
- Those students belonging to Maharashtra state will only be eligible for the MahaJyoti Free Tablet Yojana.
- It is the student’s responsibility to enroll in their online MHT-CET/JEE/NEET classes.
Documents Required For फ्री टॅबलेट योजना महाराष्ट्र
- 9th Class mark sheet
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- 10th exam ID card
- Non criminal certificate
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Registration
To register yourself in the free tablet Yojana you should follow the given steps:
- You have to visit the official website of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule research and training institute,
(Mahajyoti) i.e., https://mahajyoti.org.in/
- Once open click the link the homepage will get open on your device screen.
- Next you have to click on the Application for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET link
- When you will click the link a new page will get open.
- Now locate the registration link on the given page and click on it. It will take you to a new page.
- Next you have to enter your registered mobile number and click submit.
- Once your verification gets over registration form will pop up on your device screen.
- Here in the registration form you should correctly feel all the required details as has been asked.
- In the next step, you have to upload all the required documents
- After uploading of documents get over click on the submit button to complete the process
Contact Details for Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
If you have any further inquiries, concerns, or complaints regarding the scheme, please do not hesitate to reach out to us using the contact information provided below:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samajik Nyay Bhavan, MA/15/1, S Ambazari Rd, Vasant Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440020
07122870120, 07122870121, 8956775376
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 (फ्री टॅबलेट योजना महाराष्ट्र) will certainly help those who are financially weak and can’t afford digital devices for education purpose. That’s why government has taken right steps in the direction of education for the poor of the state. Govt of Maharashtra is already running Lek Ladki Yojana for the educational development of girl child in the state and these scheme will be an added advantage for financially weak class of state.